When ripping up the infamous Single Chair at Mad River Glen yesterday, a few of these came to mind as I reflected on how much I love the damn snow. Here’s to a little humor.
- You’re VERY comfortable with three digits in your checking account
- You cook breakfast in sweaty long underwear 5 days per week
- A VERY nice dinner is a burrito
- You’ve heard the term “freegan”
- You have buddies that vicariously live through you from Boston
- You have quit a desk job to ski powder
- You own a throwback corduroy hat
- PBR is considered a micro brew, not a hipster item
- The duct tape on your ski pants is actually covering a hole, not just trying to look like you ski a lot
- You cringe when getting asked “so where’s the powder here” on a chairlift.
Have some others? Share them.
Google Plus Page